Navigation Bar

Tuesday 2 January 2018

TRÈS CHIC

"Wander, expand your mind and see that the world
is larger than you think. And that your problems
are smaller than you know."


It's unbelievable how it's already 2018. Maybe as we grow older we become more aware of time, while also losing complete awareness too. A strange phenomenon really. We really notice it when time ticks over each year, and we really notice it when our age ticks over to a next one. Yet we completely lose track of where all the inbetween goes, because I guess life gets busier and sometimes we just get lost in it all. (Just don't forget that as we are growing up, our parents are growing old. Cherish your limited time with them.)



Allow me to do a quick recap and truly cherish 2017 in order to create a fresh chapter for 2018 (and I encourage you to do some reflecting too). 2017 has been one of the best most stable years of my early 20's so far. 19 onwards was a mess, and that might explain why I feel like I'm always 19 still. Just stuck in that enlightening age where so much has happened. 19 was my transitioning age, from my innocent pre-boys, pre-family dramas and pre-social life self. Ever since then nothing was just smooth sailing... until now. Because at 2017 I finally learned not to give a f*ck (and I never used to swear but really f*ck ettiquette sometimes you know). Post-boys, post-family dramas and post-social life I discovered what was truly important and what was truly me. I became more protective over my own energy and showed myself a lot more respect by standing up against negative targeting.


Ending 2017 with Christimas in Prague and New Year's Eve (and New Year's) in Berlin could not have been better. Europe was always a dream and I am so beyond blessed to be sharing this dream with the best company, my Love. And as usual, I open my arms and heart wide to the New Year. May it bring blessings and lessons, discoveries and epiphanies, and achievements and celebrations!


For now, enjoy these photos I took back in Australia in the warmer weather when I was so very inspired by my upcoming adventure to Europe. Vintage chic was all over social media in 2017, and it looks like it is here to stay in 2018. There was definitely an element of European influence, especially with the white staple items. But what I am most in love with are those golden details!

Moschino Bag / Valleygirl Crop Top / Christiaan York Zuri Watch
Forever New Pants / Lareina Heels / Lovisa Earings

1 comment:

Blogger Template ADAPTED FROM The Sunday Studio. All rights reserved. © 2015 The Faceless Style